04 Jun PropertyBase GO Platform Just Got An Upgrade
We’ve been working with a few luxury real estate clients in the past year that are the PropertyBase GO platform and I’ve been pretty impressed. During my daily news scouring I caught wind of a next generation version of their real estate CRM and website platform PropertyBase GO. I know a few of my readers and clients might be thinking about a software change to handle their real estate brokerage, so take note of what the folks at PropertyBase are up to.
For those unfamiliar with PropertyBase GO, it’s a complete website, marketing and CRM platform for real estate brokerages and their agents. I could spend half the day talking about all the features, as there a plenty, but for now we’ll cover the highlights and what’s new with this generation of PropertyBase GO. However, to get you up to speed watch the short video below showcasing the various features this incredible platform has to offer.
With the new and upgraded PropertyBase GO at your fingertips you can expect a plethora of new features that are not only great for your team, but your clients to keep on top of the market. It is fitted with features like action plans, real estate market trends, seller reports, listings boost capability and third-party app integrations.
- An action-oriented homepage dashboard that visualizes key information across contact activity, listings, and also active transactions
- Embedded brokerage announcements and social media feeds to foster engagement
- Simplified navigation and mobile responsive for better user experience
- Streamlined database management with lead scoring, quick actions such as SMS, email marketing, and more
- Propertybase’s award-winning website builder with industry-best MLS and IDX integration
- Integrated with Propertybase Back Office’s compliance-driven transaction management, vendor marketplace, and print marketing
We have no financial incentive or affiliate ties to PropertyBase, more so just general curiosity as we do develop WordPress websites for luxury real estate clients. However, large firms quickly outgrow WordPress and when it comes to providing the best platform with all the tools needed you cannot beat something built specifically for this. Whether you’re on REW or another IDX platform, you might want to check out what they have going on https://www.propertybase.com/.