21 Feb Monaco Grand Prix 2013: Do You Have your Jet/Yacht/Helicopter/Hotel/Party Reservations Yet?
I had the chance to visit Monaco and the French Riviera a few years back and loved it. Some of the most beautiful scenery and delicious food I’ve ever had was in that area. And when I can afford to enjoy more of it or am lucky enough to get invited back again, I will definitely go back. I was browsing the forum on ASmallworld recently and saw a post about a spectacular luxury travel package for the upcoming Monaco Grand Prix this May.
I talked to Naomi of Grand Tourist, the luxury tour company behind it, who gave me the full details of what is available to her clients with thier VIP Monaco Grand Prix program for 2013. First, you’ll be flown in directly to the heart of the Cotes d’Azur in your own private helicopter. From then on, your time in Monaco will only get more luxurious, perfectly tailored to your needs and wants. Grand Tourist offer the highest level of customer service – from the initial consultation to the most minor requirements throughout the weekend, everything is taken care of so you can just relax, enjoy the amazing city, the racing and the exclusive extras Grand Tourist provide.
So make sure you forget any impression a regular travel tour package operator have given you. This team gets to know you before hand to get you itinerary in order. They’ll also be on-call and even on-site in Monaco to make sure everything goes ultra-smooth for you and your crew. Check out what it includes below along with other options, but remember the package is only limited to your imagination (and budget). And if you happen to have a spare seat in the chopper, don’t forget who tipped you off here on Luxury Branded!
The Monaco Grand Prix package includes:
– 4 nights in a centrally located Monaco hotel, with breakfast daily
– Arrival & departure transfers between Nice & Monaco, by helicopter
– Private transfers between the heli-port and your hotel
– Champagne reception on arrival
– Fantastic race viewing from Grand Tourist’s hosted VIP terrace on Saturday and Sunday. (with outstanding views of the port and over 70% of the track!)
– A gourmet lunch will be served daily and a selection of champagnes, wines, beers and soft drinks will be available throughout the day.
– Super-yacht cocktail party
– Grand Tourist staff on hand in Monaco to help and assist
– Full restaurant reservation service available
– Race programmes and maps provided
– private jet travel from the airport of your choice
– the best Grand Stand seating, Paddock Club, Pit Lane Walks
– tickets and tables at the official race after-party, The Amber Lounge
Pricing starts at €8700 (EUR) per person